Thursday, June 9, 2011

YAY!

So today was a big day. I bought my first car. It is a 1999 Toyota Hiace. It is a 15 passenger microbus. I paid $9,500 for it. More than I wanted to spend, but it was too good to pass up. Plus I know that God will provide! It is baby blue in color. Not my favorite, that's for sure! But it will get all the boys and girls in it. So I am happy!

I have been walking the girls to school every morning, So it will be nice to have a bus to take them in when it rains. Plus when my team gets here from my church, I will be able to take them wherever they want to go!

Still no internet. I'm at pizza hut right now drinking a pepsi so i can use their internet! I need it soon. I am going to go crazy without keeping up with friends, sports, and news. Mostly the first two!

God is good though. I had an amazing quiet time yesterday. I am reading the book "Forgotten God" by Francis Chan. I've read it before, but I wanted to read it again. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to let the Holy Spirit lead them. It's an awesome book.

Anyway, I need to run. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment