Tuesday, June 21, 2011

All by myself now....

Well the team is gone. I am the lone FCC in Nicaragua again. It's kinda sad. I didn't like saying goodbye again! I know that will become something I will get used to every time I come home. But it's never fun. Lots of tears were shed at the airport. I know I will be thinking about that group for a while. They came down and did some amazing things. I hope they know how many lives they touched.

Now I am about to go to Casa Robles. It will be nice to be with the boys again. But I will be sad to not have internet again. We are still trying to get it at the boys house. I hope the group goes back to FCC and lights a fire about Nicaragua that can't be put out. I am blessed to have some great people supporting me. God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment