Monday, June 20, 2011

Last FCC blog with the group.

So today has been awesome so far. This morning we went to Ruby's house to pray. I was interested to see what the Holy Spirit would do. Mr. B, Chachi, and Coburn were there to pray for us. It was an amazing time. Mr. B made some prophetic comments that just blew the group away. He described stuff that was going on in their lives to a "T". The group afterwards kept wondering if I told him stuff about them. I swear I never spoke a word to him about my group. The Holy Spirit talked through him and I think blew my group away!

After lunch we went to say goodbye to the boys and girls. It was bitter-sweet. I know my group touched them. The shoes we bought were especially loved. I have had a great week leading my first group down here. I can't wait to lead more. If you are reading this and are interested in coming, please let me know. It doesn't matter if you go to my church or anyone else's. You can join a trip with my church, or you can get a group together to experience this amazing ministry. Please contact me at tom@fccmurray.com

I love you all. Off to a nice "goodbye" dinner with my group. Check back in a couple days to see my normal blog about what I'm doing here. God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment