Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chillin....

Well i'm just chilling up on the 3rd floor lookout. It was another cool storm in the afternoon. Got really windy and I just sat in the hammock and enjoyed the weather.

I bought some furniture today. A couple shelving units so I have something to put my clothes on.

A big group comes down tonight. It's a Christian High school from Colorado i believe. I think they have around 35 people coming. So it will be a big group. I am moving into the boys home tomorrow. And on Saturday the high school group and the boys home and myself will be going to San Juan Del Sur which is about 2 hours south. It's really close to where Survivor Nicaragua was at.

It will be exciting to get my first dose of work with a mission team and the boys. I have no clue what to expect, but i'm pumped.

Well, time to take a nap i think. It's pretty quiet till this group gets here tonight. Peace out all!

No comments:

Post a Comment