Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FCC Representing!

I am pumped. As I type my mission team from First Christian Church is sitting in Miami waiting for a long layover. I'm super excited though to have the first "mission trip" from FCC. I remember when I was hired for the job 4 years ago... Their goal was to have an international mission trip by 2012! Yay.... mission completed!

Well I am sitting at the Buzbees again so I have internet for the next week. So I will be back to blogging. I think the internet guy is going to be at Casa Robles thursday to install the internet. I am excited for that. I really need some internet. I just need to communicate more than anything!

So I am pumped. You will be seeing a lot of pictures this week on my facebook and on my website. I will keep you up to date. I need to run now and get ready for the group. But I'll be back soon! God Bless all!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great week! You are an inspiration to a lot of people.
    Kandi
    P.S. Whitney and about 4 other girls are going to church camp next week. She is very excited. Also, she talks about you coming back in October and January. The kiddos will all be happy to see you again.

    ReplyDelete