Monday, June 6, 2011

So Nica is different....

I love it down here. Lets get that out. But At the same time, boy it's different.

For instance. I just had a nice gecko walk across my bed. Only in Nica! The girls home has a pet baby black and white squirrel. Only in Nica. I could give so many more examples. But I thought I'd just say hi.

Still havent ordered internet yet. It's frustrating not being able to communicate when I want to. But I'm surviving. I was up at 5am this morning to walk the girls to school. It's only about 5 blocks. It was nice to be over there. They are older than the boys and they can joke around and poke fun more. The boys are fun, don't get me wrong.... but hey dont always undestand my sarcasm yet.

Well.... I'm going tosee if I can call home now. I will go to Pizza Hut tomorrow to use their internet and write a lot more. For now, it's jst a short hi!

Take care all and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment