Sunday, June 5, 2011

I miss my internet!!!

So I won't have internet for 7-15 days until they install it. In the meantime I will try to get on at my friends house and make a trip to pizza hut and use theirs too!

So I am now living in Casa Robles (the boys home). My room looks like a room. I have pictures and shelves and such!

There is a team of about 37 high schoolers here. They took the boys and girls to the beach yesterday. I got sunburned, but it doesnt hurt.

Last night me and a couple friends saw X-men. It's really good.

Church today was awesome. We rocked out. I love the band down here. I missed not leading worship, but I trust everything is going well and is in God's hands back home. It was weird to go to church and not worry about anything for once. I'm going to enjoy that part of it!

Sorry this is short. Cant stay here for internet any longer. In a week my church group comes down. I'm excited for them!!!!

Anyways.... I gtg. Love ya all. You will hear from me a lot more once I get the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment