Thursday, June 16, 2011

God's Bowling???

We had a great devotional time tonight. We talked about James 2:14-20. It was awesome. We sat on the 3rd floor and enjoyed the night. At the end of the time together. A Monsoon hit. It got VERY windy and started pouring.

It was awesome. I saw God all day today. And He ended it with a masterpiece of a storm. We all huddled in the middle of the 3rd floor so we wouldn't get wet since the rain was blowing in. It was cool. Now I am sitting here with 2 of my favorite youth EVER.... Ashley and Elizabeth. Ashley just called me dumb. I feel the love. :)

I couldn't think of a more perfect end to a day. We painted the girls home's kitchen, we played with the girls, we came home and hung out at the pool, and we had a great devotion time! I'm going to upload some pics now. Love ya all. Have a great night!


PS.... lots of pictures on my facebook profile!

No comments:

Post a Comment