Sunday, June 19, 2011

2 days in one!

So sorry for the non-blog day. We had a busy day and I was tired. Yesterday started off with going to the market. It is a fun market. It is just like a flea market, but it has everything from toys, to meat, to furniture. The girls bought a couple things. But nothing big....

The big event was in the afternoon. We took the boys and girls to see Kung-Fu Panda 2! It was awesome. After the movie we took them to Payless Shoe store and let them pick out shoes. They were in heaven. They never get to pick out "fun" shoes. Normally they have to get church shoes or black dress shoes for school. It was awesome watching them buy "Cars" shoes that light up! It was also Chaos in the store. But it was worth it. Thank you to all the FCC Murray people who donated money.

Then today.... Church was fun. I loved it like always. I think the group did too. After church we went to the beach with just us. We had a great time relaxing! I'm excited for tomorrow though. We get to have prayer time in the morning. I am sure it will be a different experience!

Well I am off to bed. Time to start another book. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment