Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away.....

So it's pouring down rain like always. I guess that's why they call this the rainy season. It's poured the last 4 days strait. You get about an hour of sun sometime during the day, then it rains the rest of it. And I don't mean sprinkle... it pours!

We had a fun last couple of days. A group was here that put on a VBS for the kids one of the days this week. Yesterday we spent the day out at Ruby Ranch. It was a blast. I love hanging out with the little kids. I know they feel the love of Christ through me. Nothing is more awesome than riding home from a long day while a little one is snoring on your lap on the bus.

I have been having a hard time reading my books. I am sooo A.D.D like always. I read one chapter of one book, then read one chapter of another and then another. I am reading like 4 books right now. 1) A hole in the Gospel, 2) DC talks book 3) started Sacred Romance again, 4) and I am a couple chapters in to Love Wins. It's very interesting. I wish I could sit down and actually finish one. My mind keeps wandering and I find myself wanting to just sit in silence and think instead of read. I have been thinking a lot. Especially about the past. Whether it's memories or thought of how God's plan has worked out through all the dumb things I've done. It's amazing how he can work His will even when you try to take control.

I am going to run now. I know VBS is coming up at FCC. Good luck all and i'll be praying for you! Love you all.
-Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment