Friday, July 29, 2011

Busy last few days!

So the last few days have been busy but awesome!

I have been running around with Coburn's group of 9 college guys he has down here. I have been having a blast. Tues and Weds we spend the night at Ruby Ranch. It is a rustic ranch. I mean bathrooms are out back in a hole, no running water. I spent the night outside under the stars sleeping on a table with lots of bug spray on. It was beautiful We had some great conversations. I met some really cool guys. They Thursday we moved to the beach and slept on the beach. It was awesome. We played a game of Ultimate Frisbee which I am super sore from! I had a great evening. What a blessing to be out under the stars where no one is miles around. Such Joy.

I am now back in Managua. And I HAVE INTERNET!!!! So you will be hearing from me much more. I am getting my sponsor letters from the kids mailed Monday. Everything is starting to move!

It's now time for me to start thinking about Spanish School. I am looking at a couple different places. I am excited about this chance to learn more spanish. I need to be fluent ASAP.

I heard VBS at Murray went well this week. I also heard a couple of my girls got a part time job at church doing worship and wonder and children's sermons. YAY. Go Elizabeth and Ash!

I am about to book my flight home in October. You will get to see me soon if you live in Murray. I will be in Murray for about 8-9 days. Love you all. Time for bed now! God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment