Monday, August 8, 2011

House of Varicella


So..... It's interesting in the boys home right now. And by that I mean we had one boy with Varicella last week. That is "Chicken Pox" in English! :) And now this week we have 3 more. And I know we will have a couple more before this is over. It's pretty funny. I got a picture of Angel to show you. I'd rather them have it young than when they are older.

So a few of the kids are staying home from school today. I was more shocked they went to church yesterday.

I am getting ready for school. (That sounds soooo weird!) I am preparing my heart and mind for the next 2 months. I am excited and nervous. I hope it's worth it. I really need to come back able to talk to everyone. I can barely communicate now. And I can't understand at all!

Well.... sorry for a short blog. It's been a slow last couple of days. Just hanging around.

Love ya all. Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment