Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Weekend!!!

Well I went home last week from school a day early so I wouldnt miss Angel's birthday party. It was a good time. The girls can over to the boy's house and whacked a "Fred Flinstone" pinata. It was a good time.

Friday night my friend Coburn proposed to his girlfriend Melissa and she said yes. So I was happy for them. Well saturday about 15 of us went down to San Juan del Sur and rented a beach house for the weekend for Coburns Birthday that was on Sunday. We had a blast. You get a group of missionaries together and they go crazy! :)

But I had fun trying to surf and hanging. Was a good break from a busy summer.

Now I'm back in Leon studying Spanish. I am counting down the days till I am back in Murray! 43!!!! But I am even more excited to see my Best Buddy Josh here in Nicaragua before then.

I Hope you are all doing well. Keep the prayers coming. These people need your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment