Friday, August 5, 2011

And now a chance to relax!

So summer is pretty much over for Mission trips. That means we will be doing less "cool" activities and be more on a Nicaraguan lifestyle schedule. In a week I leave for Spanish school. I think this is the first time in a LONG time I am excited about school! I think I am going to be going to DARIANA SPANISH SCHOOL www.dss-spanishschool.com in Leon. The reason I am going to Leon now and not the original Granada like I said is because of my experience there this last week. I now know a pastor there and I am going to join their church while I am there. I am excited for that too!

I am going to do a fast while I am in Leon. Not sure what kind of fast maybe food or maybe from something else. But I am going to use those 2 months to focus on God like never before!

Leon is an interesting city. It's like a touristy town. But really it's a backpacker's and travelers town. Lots of white people and lots of Hostels. It was the original capital of Nicaragua. And it has the Biggest Cathedral in Central America. My grandmother would love it!

So I am finally sending letters from the kids out to their sponsors at FCC Murray. It's been a lot busier summer for the kids. So I can finally sit them down and do it. So expect to see those soon. I am also putting videos of them on Youtube. So you can see and hear them!

Well..... Not much else to say right now. It's really hot right now. Very Humid. Nothing better than it feeling like 100 degrees INSIDE your house. I miss air conditioning sometimes!

But you all have a good day. God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment