Sunday, August 14, 2011

Casa Havilah

Well today was a fun day. I spent the day with the girls from Casa Havilah. I took them to see the movie "Smurfs". It was cute and the girls loved it. It was so precious to watch them laugh during the movie. It was like they don't have a care in the world. They are not kids in a rescue home, they are just normal kids.

Naydeling sat on my lap most of the movie and was sleeping on and off. She is so cute. It's interesting to see which ones grow attached sooner. There are definately some needy girls, and there are some independent girls too. They are all amazing in their own ways. You have super smart ones. (Sophia) You have funny ones (Jocylen, Katherine, Vannessa). You have shy ones (Marie Ellena). You have animal lovers (Andrea). You have dancers (Mikeyling). I could name something special about every single one of the kids in the two homes down there. I was thinking about Naydeling as she slept on my lap. I wonder what she will be when she grows up. She could do anything she wants. I wonder about that a lot with kids. I wonder if Sophia will be a doctor. I wonder if Andrea will be a vet. I have some that are sooo compassionate I know they will be great mothers. It's crazy to think about how all these boys and girls will be doing something with their lives in 10-20 years that make a difference!

It was hard to say goodbye to them after the movie. I leave for Leon for Spanish school tomorrow bright and early. I could use all the prayers I can get. I am also sure it will be kinda lonely not having my friends in town. But that means more time with God!

I don't know how often I will have internet, but I should once a day atleast. I love you all. God Bless.


Oh.... And check out the picture of the girls by going to this link.....

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100884604232945.3117196.12412863



No comments:

Post a Comment