Wednesday, August 3, 2011

An answer to my prayers!

Wow.... I have an amazing story to share. Yesterday I went to Leon with some guys. Leon is really pretty. I met some cool people. At night we went to a church service. One of our friends Francisco was preaching. At the end he called for a time of healing prayer. So anyone with any ailments could come up and our group of guys would pray for them.

First.... I have been personally praying for a couple weeks now for God to give me a physical manifestation of the Holy Spirit. I wanted to see Him take control. Well He did last night....

I was praying for one boy.... after I was done I noticed Jonathan had a woman with a baby girl in front of him. He just finished praying for the girl. She was about 1 yr old maybe. I asked the mom what was wrong and she said her nose. So I started to pray for the girl. Put my hands on her and prayed hard. Harder than I ever have maybe. After I was done I took my hands off and the mother took 2 steps away. And I kid you not.... the baby shot projectile vomit all over the floor. It wasn't like anything I've seen before. The baby was smiling, not crying, and the vomit shot out about 4 feet away and probably a Gallon's worth. First, we are in Nicaragua.... They don't have enough food in 3 days that would be a gallons worth. Let alone one days worth in that little baby belly. Second the baby stopped vomiting and just smiled. I KNOW that was the work of the Holy Spirit rebuking the sickness from the body of this baby. It was amazing. I was proud to have been a part of that. If you would have seen this event, you would have been amazed too.

So praise God for that. It was a crazy and awesome night. I love serving down here. I love the people. But mostly I love God!

No comments:

Post a Comment