Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Goodnight USA

Well.... first I had people email me saying they couldn't comment. So I changed my settings and now everyone can comment....

I went to the girls house this afternoon and had a blast. The girls all remember me and call me "Gordito" which is a sweet loving term for fat! :) I love it though. I hung out and chatted with Filomina and Vanessa. I gave one my sunglasses and one my hat last time I was there. Right when they heard I was coming in the door they ran and got them and put them on. It was cute. Now they want me to give them a hat and my new sunglasses to them this time so they both have a hat and sunglasses from me. I told them next time I come down they are going to look like me. They said they couldnt grow their facial hair into a goatee. At least that's what I think they said in spanish!

Casa Havilah looks great. They had an artist come in and paint the walls so it's a huge animal mural. It looks amazing. They also have a playground set in the middle of their courtyard now. It's pretty cool!

Then I went back to the Buzbee's and staying here tonight. I think I move into the boys house tomorrow. Right now I am sitting under the stars typing to you. It can't get much better than this!

Right now a guy came up to sit here and is chatting to me so I'm gonna go. So goodnight USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment