Sunday, August 29, 2010

Casa Havilah

So Yesterday I went to casa Havilah and said hi to the girls in the afternoon. They were thrilled to see me. I gave them silly bands. Some I bought and one bag Elizabeth gave me! The girls loved them. I also gave them some hair clips. They were excited!

Speaking of Elizabeth.... I miss my kid at FCC murray. A LOT!!! But... I absolutely love it here. I just got back from church and we had a blast. I know everything ran smooth without me back home. It's always nice to attend church instead of being in charge!

Last night the boys home watched King Kong in english with spanish subtitles. They loved it. So did I. It was nice to hear english, but I've been working on and enjoying talking in spanish.

Well I am at the boys house using Judy's mobile internet USB. I don't want to use too many of his Minutes. So I need to go. Tonight I am buying Pizza Hut for the girls house. And tomorrow we are going to see a Mosquite Pastor way in the mountains. I guess its like 3 hours by card and then 4 by boat. I am excited for this. I'll take lots of video!  I'll write tomorrow. I love you all!

Love Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment