Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nicaragua end of year review!

So I am home for the Holidays!

It's is wonderful to be here. I am also excited to go to Murray soon. I have a lot of work to do though. I have tax receipts to print off for my organization, I have a newsletter to make, and I have fund to raise for next year!

But for now I am enjoying golfing, tennis, and family time here in Savannah. But I find I am thinking about Nicaragua a lot.

It's the end of the year. So like all of the 2011 year end show's that summarize the best and worst of 2011, I decided I will follow suite!

So here is my top 10 best memories of Nica 2011 and My Least Favorite memories of 2011:

Top ten favorite Nica memories of 2011:

10. Worship service in Leon
9. Birthday Parties at Casa Havliah
8. Buying car
7. Buying shoes for Casa Robles and Havilah
6. Having my first mission group in nicaragua
5. Eidder's QuinceƱera
4. Providing scholarships for the boys school
3. Buying Land in Los Brasiles
2. Passing out Rice and Beans in Los Brasiles
1. Going on nursing rounds with Elizabeth and Ruth Daughaday in the dump!


And you know every list also needs a "worst" list... So here are my top 10 worst things about Nicaragua so far!

Top 10 worst things:
10. Nicaraguan Cheese
9. Sunburns
8. Traffic in Nica
7. having my Camera/ipod stolen
6. Pre-paid phones
5. Cold showers
4. Police that pull you over for no reason!
3. Washing Clothes by hand.
2. Sweating!
1. rain washing away wall in Los Brasiles

Well... that's my list!

It's been a great 2011 so far..... I hope 2012 has a lot to offer too! Time to go play Tennis with Dad. So I'll catch you all soon. Merry Christmas all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment