Saturday, January 14, 2012

Almost time to go back to Nica!

So we are sitting here having a debate about being spoiled. I love the everyone, but we all know all of us Americans are spoiled. I just went to an all you can eat buffet tonight with ribs, catfish, and so much more country cooking. As we talk about being spoiled, i think back to my kids at my pre-school in Los Brasiles. We are going to start school back up from Christmas break a little earlier than the other Nicaragua schools. The main reason, because the kids aren't eating at home and need our lunch that we provide at school.

So I am being a glutton as the children that I love in nicaragua are probably very hungry. I honestly feel horrible right now....

I need to change that. I can't wait to get back to Nica and work with my kids. I need to focus less on me. I really do.

So as the new year starts, lets remember about being spoiled. Lets not indulge in more than we NEED. Lord, I ask that you help me and give me self control to not yearn for more than I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment