Friday, September 9, 2011

It's been a while.....

So I know it has been a while since I blogged. The main reason is I haven't had much to talk about. I got back to Managua after finishing my spanish school and I have taken the last week to chill and relax a bit. We had a couple birthday parties for kids and those pictures will be on Facebook soon. I just finished my newsletter and that will be going out next week.

Today I went surfing with Chachi, Brinson, and Michael. It was fun. My whole body hurts. I am not used to paddling on a surfboard that's for sure! We had a fun time. I enjoy hanging with the guys every once in a while.

I have been working in Los Brasiles a few times each week. The pre-schoolers and totally warming up to me. The are so cute!

I see a lot of stuff happening out there. God is good.

I am really excited about October. I bought a plane ticket and will be home in Murray Oct. 14th for about 10 days! I have a lot of people to see, equipment to buy, clothes to bring back. I am excited about coming home. Plus, I get to go to a Skillet concert!!!! SOOOO pumped for that!

Well I am about to take a nap. Been a sore day. I know, it's a tough life sometimes. One day you are playing with poverty stricken children, the next you are surfing. God is good! All the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment