Monday, September 26, 2011

Groundhog's Day

I love the movie Groundhog's Day. Every morning Bill Murray wakes up to the same song, does the same stuff. He lives the same day over and over!

Well, sometimes my life looks like that! :) It's not a bad thing. But that's why I haven't been updating my blog as often as I said I would. It's because I don't have anything exciting to say.

Well this is exciting news.... I bought a little motorcycle. Driving a 15 passenger bus around is expensive with gas and it is also a lot of wear and tear on the bus with these horrible roads. So I bought a motorcycle that is an on/off road bike. It will be cheaper in the long run. I am excited about riding it.

I have hit a spiritual bump recently. Nothing to worry about, but as you all know.... I like being transparent with all of my friends. But when I got down here I was on fire for the Lord. I was preparing my heart for Nica. The first couple of months were the best spiritual months of my life. This last month has been rough though. Some stuff is starting to get on my nerves. I almost got out of my car to kill a guy who was walking through the cars at a red light and punched my car. I opened the door and he started running and i thought... "what am I doing? That's not what Jesus would do!"

I have been busy and have put God on the back burner sometimes. I missed a couple quiet times and I knew I need to get my butt in gear. God wants all of me, not most of me.

So I am looking forward to being home in Murray in a couple of weeks and recharging my batteries. It will be nice to sit out at the Arnett's house and meditate and pray in the country. It will be great to just be home.

But in the meantime.... Please keep me in your prayers. Satan wants nothing more than to see me get complacent and to stop worshiping our God. But that will never happen. The battle belongs to the Lord. I am just a soldier in Him mighty army!

Keep trusting, keep living..... for Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment