Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wedding Bliss

So I cried this weekend. Quite a bit actually, and I'm not afraid to admit it!

Coburn Murray and Melissa Buzbee got married. It was a great time. They build a bridge across the pool and got married in the center of the pool while we were around them. It was a wonderful day. The weather was amazing, the decor and reception was amazing, and most of all God was there. I have no doubt about that.

So it's been a busy first few days back. I have been driving around Coburn's family and friends. I took them to the volcano, market, and Los Brasiles. It's been fun so far.

I had a great morning worshipping our awesome God with the girls house and Luis. Luis is living with me the next month while Michael is gone. It's just nice to not be alone. So my buddy will be here all the time.

On a sad note, I ask that you pray for a couple of the girls. 2 of them didn't come back after break. One really wants to come back, but her step dad will not let her. So I pray that God shows her parents that she is better off in the house. The house isn't the same without her!

Well.... this week is going to be really busy. I get back into the swing of things. Please pray for all of my ministries that I work with. The two rescue homes and the School in Los Brasiles. Lift them up so they can have a blessed year. Thank you for your support and prayers. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment