Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Momma

So I just want you all to know how much I love my Mom. Anita Seipel is one of the best mothers someone could have. I have screwed up so many times, put her through hell, and yet she never once turned her back on me. I have said some painful things to her because I was stubborn, pious, and just a jerk. Yet she was always there to love me and give me the best she had. I have lived a wonderful life. Any problems I have, I have created myself. Heck, she has saved my butt over and over again. I never can appreciate her enough.

No, this isn't a Nicaragua blog entry. But the Title of this Blog has always been Journey with Jesus. Well, I can promise you that this Journey wouldn't have been possible without the loving and wonderful Mother I have. I love you mom with all of my heart. I couldn't have been blessed with a better example to follow. You are amazing and I praise God every day for the gift you are in my life. I am sorry for any pain I have put you through. And I hope you know that I try to live my life in a way that I hope makes you proud of me. You deserve the best, and I can never give you that. I can just give you a big hug and tell you that I love you. Thank you, for being you.

Happy Birthday Anita Seipel. World's best mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment