Friday, September 3, 2010

Last Blog till I am in the Miami Airport....

I had an amazing time here. Can't wait to get home and plan a mission trip for my church. I already know a handful of families interested.

I spent the morning with Coburn today at him School he has started. It's pretty awesome.

Then I came back and spent the afternoon at Casa Havilah and said goodbye.

Now I'm back at Robles and the boys are getting ready for bed soon. So I am going to hang with them until they go to bed. Saying goodnight will also be our goodbyes. It will be sad. Judy and Angelica said I can move in if i want to live in Nicaragua! That's pretty kind of them....

The Buzbees have been great all week. I really appreciate their support and their love. They do have a lot of love in that family. I am happy I have been accepted into their ministry with open arms.

It is going to be a long day tomorrow. I have a lot of church work to do when I get home before Sunday. I don't wanna go back to a working life. It's pretty nice working for God here and not being responsible for anything other than loving the kids!

But Back to life.... I'll talk to you in the airport I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment