Tuesday, May 31, 2011

And so it begins.....

Today is the day. I am sitting in the Nashville airport waiting to catch my flight. I had a long drive this morning to think about some stuff. For the first time I am actually scared. Yesterday was a hard day. I said bye to the Fuqua's and Parker's. They have been a huge part of my life. They have always been there for me and I know that if I need ANYTHING, they would be there. I also said goodbye to the Arnetts. This was hard. I was and i consider myself still a part of their family. I love each and everyone of them. Michael, Alex, and Abbey are like the siblings/children I never had. Mark and Diana are amazing people. I can't wait to come back to see them. I think being away from them will be the hardest. I have never seen so much love in one family in my life. And I mean that! And I had to say goodbye to my brother Josh. I consider him my brother. He has always been there for me.... well, except the deck :) I'm gonna miss him a ton!

My youth will all be missed. Some of them came over late last night to say bye. But I'll get to see a couple of them in a couple weeks when they come down!

And my parents.... They are used to being away since we never lived close together. But a big THANK YOU to them. I couldn't do this without you and your support. I love you guys!

So I am on my way. My journey begins. I hope you can all come along on this journey through my blog. I think it will be a great experience for everyone. I am going to miss you Murray. I love you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment